Saturday, July 19, 2008

A very happy and satisfied day.. hehe.. early in the morning.. i woke up for tuition.. 8.00am.. 7.30am only bangun.. bath then go.. outside seems like raining.. i sms hweai.. but she din reply.. i wait her at tuition centre.. when i went in.. wow.. in front no place d.. hafta sit behind.. aiks.. after tuition.. me and hweai actually wan to makan at lee park.. but too bad.. din open.. no fate.. T_T.. went to pizza hut.. no open.. at last went to KFC.. makan breakfast.. walau.. very full.. we ate three sets.. my bro was rushing me.. then me and hweai ran back to the tuition centre.. very funny is.. we saw sum1 playing playground game.. very funny.. we r so curious of wad they will do the next.. hweai went back home wif me.. hehe.. dun jealous ah.. ah hweai very geng lea.. first day came to my house.. can c so many of my relatives and family members.. really got fate.. she even can see monkey, iguana and cute puppies.. hoho.. today's time is full filled with me and hweai.. hehe.. yi yan sai kai.. lol.. and 1st time my fren came to my house for so long.. she now sitting beside me.. we makan dinner together.. saw mr bean(not real).. ^^.. that's all for today lor.. tai tai.. muakzz!!

No comments: