Thursday, July 17, 2008

Good news.. my tagboard can see ady.. pls tag me as you free.. lol.. today's weather very bad.. sometimes very cold.. somethimes hot.. gosh.. and very suei is.. second time bocor at school.. hweai saw it.. i rush to the toilet and cover my skirt.. shitty fries.. first time wash still can see the stains.. second time.. went again to toilet wif chin they all.. kena halau by the prefect.. she say only can let me in.. wen they all wait for me outside.. omg.. take off the skirt.. continue wash and wash again wif the soup.. whole skirt is wet now.. straight away walk out without thw blue skirt.. students thet pass through were looking at me wif a weird sight.. chin 'bao hu' me.. is physic class.. when i step in the lab.. viola say out loud.. "mei ling, you bocor ah".. damn.. it's so obvious.. dun hav to ask lar.. vimalla say.. "so sexy ah".. that time was raining.. cant tahan the cold.. sumore i having flu.. WORST.. after physic class.. go back class.. inhalant time.. hehe.. i bring a big bottle of minyak kapak.. use it to kacau hweai.. ohyah.. she taught me how to draw anime.. hehe.. finally my drawing is getting better now.. but i like to kacau hweai's drawing.. tambah something in her nice drawing.. but too bad.. i kena halau.. haix.. nt success in kacau her drawing.. hehe.. went back time.. i accompany shyan to 7 eleven that near to acs while waiting the form 6 girls to came out.. i bought a packet of sweets.. for throat.. at home.. father asked me wan to see doctor or nt.. i replied.. dun wan.. and now.. i think i really need to see doctor.. a little bit of fever now.. k lar.. tai tai! muak!

No comments: