Sunday, July 13, 2008

Tagged by Ms nenek and Ms Shyan

Sorry ya.. now only do..

Six things i'm passionate about:
1) Food
2) Happiness
3) Life
4) $$$
5) Family (Chee Ai Sar) & Friends
6) My Doggies

Six things i say too often:
1) I love you (to Hweai)
2) I miss you (to Hweai)
3) Si fat guai (to brothers and friends)
4) I don't know (for homeworks)
5) How to do (to Hweai)
6) Oh (to my family members)

Six book i had read recently:
1) Doraemon
2) Crayon Shin chan
3) Chemistry reference book
4) Brother's cook book (curi-curi, because i wan to learn how to do match potatoes)
5) Addmath (not counted as read.. just see through only)
6) Epop (from nenek)

Six songs i can listen to again and again:
1) What you got
2) Take a bow (influence by nenek)
3) All Evan Yo's songs
4) All Jay Chou's songs
5) 4 minutes
6) Your love is a lie

Six things i learnt from past year:
1) Hamsap ah chin
2) Talk hamsap things wif chin
3) Boom people (but still very cha)
4) Self defence by hamsap-ing by nenek
5) Friendship is important
6) I had learnt how to fail my addmath T_T

No comments: