Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Really get infected by my brother and mum.. got flu n sore throat d.. felt so uneasy.. i did try my best to drink as much water as i can.. went to toilet so many round today.. but no use.. it's getting more serious.. slept half day after i came back from school.. while outside is raining.. hope will recover soon.. so uncomfortable in getting sick.. sickness, pls get rid off me.. come and visit me another day.. sigh.. ohyah man.. havent started do the addmath project.. wow.. most hard subject for me.. stressed ah.. hope can get some information from anyone is pro.. hehe.. not tiru exactly lah.. just use as reference.. then i realise that trial is getting nearer and nearer.. must started to do revision d.. is kinda late that i just realise it.. lol.. nvm lah.. start from now.. ah chin, hweai, wen and shyan.. kia.. study hard.. jia you together.. especially to chin.. you know the reason right? hehe.. dun dump me ah.. that is all for today.. tai tai..

No comments: