Monday, July 14, 2008

Helo.. i online whole day.. felt headache after bath.. don't know is fever or what.. by the way.. sure not sick geh.. i wont get sick so easy.. hmph! arm strong lea.. tak boleh.. mum n me was waiting my third brother to come back from work.. makan dinner together.. he has missed place his locker key.. i can see through his expression.. damn stress after his work.. haix.. i was thinking mayb study really better than working.. but everyone sure will go throught this stage.. so must work wif a happy mood.. when we went back home.. he try to find his key.. i help him find in the car.. guess wad.. i found it.. haha.. he was so happy.. straight away say thx to me b4 i open my mouth to ask him say thx to me.. lol.. this is my story today lor.. hehe.. so be happy always.. things will turns right.. tai tai.. love you all.. muakzz..

No comments: