Monday, May 18, 2009

REAL DAY of bday! yuuhuu~

Went to school today.. aikss.. bored.. even can sleep in class.. got present from ah wen at school.. a t-shirt.. thanks wen! love it.. lol.. aiks.. ah nek them didnt message me at all after 12am.. T_T.. they seems like forgot my bday d.. aikss.. go back home.. take a nap.. 6pm.. got a call that find my mum.. feeling strange.. mum say is her fren.. i was wondering.. since when mum got fren call her geh? hahaha.. mana tau is ah nek they all pakat wif my mum.. mum n dad went out after that.. i alone watch movie.. bro sleeping.. half way.. ah boy barking outside.. went out n see wat is goin on.. mana tau saw three black colour shirt girl.. "guai guai xu xu".. hehe.. is ah nek, shyan n hweai.. bringing packets of stuff.. cake, sushi, n presents for me.. hehe.. SURPRISEnya~ lols.. thanks u all!

Photos again~


























No comments: