Sunday, May 17, 2009

Day 1 celebrating bday

Last night cousin sister confirm wif me that we're goin to celebrate bday at neway.. invited few of my friends.. n cousin sisters.. jessie, chen tiong, sher hua, sher ee, guan seong, ai sar, me n last added person pk.. eight of us.. jie jie fetch me, jessie, pk n chen tiong to neway.. we met gs n my cousin sister there.. go there do wad eh? chiung k of course.. really fully used my throat.. lol.. luckilly of them dare to sing.. n even my friend that mouth wif ulcer.. still can sing very well.. hehe.. salute him.. we play until very high.. camwhore n taking funny videos around.. especially make fun king.. SUPER PK.. dance n sing along.. lol.. eat n eat.. play n play.. dance n dance.. sing n sing.. huhu~~ very happy.. at last.. thanks a lot for my fren who attend ^^.. erm.. that's all i think!~ photos will be uploaded in friendster soon! n below r sum of it.. ^U^.. hope u enjoy ya~
smile as big as you can^^ hoho!!



No comments: