Monday, May 4, 2009

Chiung k

Woohoo.. CHIUNG CHIUNG CHIUNG CHIUNG! off to chiung k today.. wif cousin sisters.. booked rooms at neway.. sang many songs n eat plenty of stuffs.. feel very full today.. joyful.. stomache full.. and fully used my voice man!!! now my voice is like uncle now.. hahaha.. of course we did sum videos n camwhore inside there.. will be uploaded soon.. yeahhooo~ but.. but.... but...... got swollen eyes.. cant see that clearly now.. my god.. painful.. aikss.. got scold by dad n mum today! coz keep running out nowadays.. i'm so so so sorry.. i dont meant to be goin out every single day.. anyway! cant stopped me.. i hav sumthing to do.. hav to prepare for my form 6 stuffs.. Erm.. wad else? about my health.. i only can say.. just recover from denggi.. but still lack of bloods.. headache sumtimes.. being force to eat n drink lots by my parents worstly.. muahahaha.. but i'm happy for it.. wuuhuu~ okay lar.. short cut post nowadays.. very lazy to type so many words! night n bye!

No comments: