Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Oh My God

Yellow yellow silly fellow.. yellow everyone.. i've been missing all of you recently.. hope every single of you live happily.. muahaha.. got an aim n will be successful in your future.. do not left any regret when u get older..
Anyway.. Oh My God.. after this two days.. school holiday again.. should feel relief actually.. but after holiday we're prepared to be bullied by our seniors.. My god.. it's orientation week man! today they announce that this year we're goin to do the spider wif manila card n walk around the school along the orientation week man! it's the tradition of high school.. kia kia lea.. dunoe wad will happen.. haix..
Ohyah~ went mc d wif yun chin n suzanne after school today.. addicted to mc d liao.. oh my god.. sei.. when back home got screwed by my dad.. he says next time cant go out after school d.. aiks.. went to acmar wif su's fren teck loong and a lenglui.. 1st time visit acmar lei.. chin n su told me where is their class when primary.. that school is big.. but too quiet d.. kinda scary.. mayb is coz of they havin exam..
Slept after got back home.. i cant sleep that well recently.. too many things happen d.. i dont know wad to do to solve it.. mayb is my fault.. i'm sorry.. really sorry.. wake up at the time my cousin call my name.. bro cook spagetti.. nice n full.. cousin sister eat n went back early today.. coz she havin dancing class.. lol..
Friday planning nt goin to school.. guess wad? is teacher's day.. i nvr attend teacher's day since i was form 1.. so i dont think this time i'm goin too.. lol.. depends lar.. hahahaha.. okay then~ that'a all for today~ sleep tight every1 ^^

No comments: