Friday, May 23, 2008

Yeah.. exam over liao.. relax.. can sleep as much as i can.. lol.. two weeks of holiday.. do wad? havent decide lea.. sure very boring.. i can predict by using my six sense.. anyway back to today's story.. today i sat in the bus for more than half an hour.. as usual wait for the MGS girl to come out.. fall asleep.. shyan go for tuition.. din accompany me.. i alone.. uncle talk to me n ask me many questions but i juz reply him short n steady.. yalor.. hmm.. no mood to talk.. very tired n headache.. came back home.. i do all the housework.. coz mum n dad haven come back.. bath ah boy.. everytime bath him is equal to bath myself.. i will get wet.. haiz.. coz tis is the third time i bath for him.. no skill.. 4pm sumthing.. mami n daddy back.. they talk to me.. but i din reply them much.. damn moody today.. =.=.. felt everything is nt right.. anyway.. thx to suzanne.. she was trying to make me happy.. thx.. mum n bro argue bout sumthing.. then i went to the kitchen n ask my mum wad happen.. then she say ntg happen in bad tone to me.. she was like releasing her anger dat cause by my bro on me.. haiz.. wad can i do.. i dun want to fight back.. so dat wont make things worst.. i juz stand there n hear wadeva she scold.. tis i learnt from my cousin.. she say elderly ppl r like dat.. so 忍一时风平浪静, 退一步海阔天空.. mayb i shud sleep earlier tonight.. to make things right.. thx for reading my blog..

No comments: