Sunday, May 25, 2008

Today afternoon i dream of sumthing strange.. it's hard to explain.. but it's nt a good dream.. weird n stupid.. but it's so real.. the dream trapped me in.. i cant even wake up n open up my eye.. but along the dream.. i heard my mum talking v my dad outside.. until my dad knock me door n wake me up for quite sum times oni i get rid of the dream.. relief.. by the way.. did i do anything wrong.. y those strange things keep happened to me? haiz.. pray hard.. besides dat.. mayb afternoon i slept too long d.. at night cant fall asleep d.. haha.. i called my cousin to come along to my house.. wahaha.. cant believe she so good.. stay here till 12 am sumthing.. bro wants to eat burger.. by dat time.. we all hungry ady.. so.. me, third bro n my cousin went to ta bao burger.. beside the burger stall is 7eleven.. bro go in n bought drinks while waiting for the burger.. haha.. sure will get fat during tis holiday.. haha.. k lar.. i hav to go now.. nitez!!

1 comment:

Hweai Hweai said...

dun think bout tat dream lor! think bout me =P jz jking... dun think bout me or else u will have nightmare