Sunday, May 4, 2008

I'm a good girl.. today i woke up bout 6 am.. well.. the alarm haven rang.. i woke up by myself.. felt weird to woke up so early at saturday.. after i prepare everything.. i go to my dad's room.. knock knock n went in.. wow.. i mum is there oni.. dad is missing.. i scare i late to school lor.. coz by 7.20 am we muz reach school ady.. coz bus wont wait for us.. i straight away called my dad.. phew.. luckilly he nvr forgot tat he need to fetch me.. he oni went to hav his breakfast.. insane.. so early take breakfast.. to me is abnormal.. coz i nvr take any breakfast so early.. no appetite early in the morning actually.. while waiting papa.. i on9 a while.. bored.. mong cha cha.. dad reach d.. then fetch shyan.. fly to school.. at school.. we wait for the bus.. holly crap.. all bus came d.. oni teacher haven reach.. still need to wait.. (sigh).. teacher took our attendance.. one inti college man gave us 1 sticker wrote bus 2.. scared us sesat.. haha.. i slept a while in the bus.. yeahh.. reach into college d.. the building of the inti college looks like telekom lar.. i told hweai.. they all agreed too.. then a inti college student bring us to a hall.. n we hav our breakfast there.. meehon.. cant finished it.. after eating.. a physic lecturer came n gave out his talks.. three hours leh.. bored.. after tat hav lunch.. then inti college students bring us jalan around their school.. wow.. i like their library.. big n comfort.. many books n CD there.. well arranged.. their place looks clean.. then we went back to the hall.. a chinese addmath lecturer came n gave out his talks.. he is kinda hyperactive.. keep jump n jump while he saying sumthing.. lol.. after tat we take pic n go back.. slept in the bus.. very tired..

Dad n his fren Mr Gan come n fetch me back home.. no mood to talk v them in the car.. while my dad ask me how was ur trip to inti college.. i answered not bad.. tat's all.. ntg much.. then went back house.. no1 is there.. dissapointed.. after a while.. mum called.. ask me to do housework.. more dissapointed.. then eldest n second bro back.. went out eat dinner together.. back to home.. bath n stick my mid year exam schedule on the wall.. do sum revision.. my eye closing.. tak tahan d.. straight away sleep..

No comments: