Saturday, May 31, 2008

A normal day.. sort of happy n sad day.. sad because mum sick d.. yesterday went to clinic n c doctor.. but today still haven recover.. hope she will recover soon.. yesterday sharon suppose to went back to abudahbi.. but too bad.. there's no more seat for her n her sister.. coz she is staff of the etihad airline.. so.. they put customer first staff second.. but good oso lar.. i can c her one more day.. she n her sister overnight at our house.. hehe.. yeahh.. she went back today.. i felt happy because i finally had done my blog.. welcome to my new link.. hehe.. by the way.. just now i chat wif my cousin.. i ask him wad he do during holiday.. his answer is more than i expected.. he answered me.. do cake(real cake).. shit.. play game.. sleep.. bath.. sport.. movie.. eat n play piano.. a guy lea.. do cake during holiday.. me lea.. a girl leh.. i din do anything.. felt so cha lar.. felt so sorry to my ownself.. i shud learnt from him.. as my mum said.. as a girl.. dun always on9 chit-chating.. do more housework.. as my dad said.. read more books to gain more knowledge n experience.. i'm so useless lar.. T_T.. sorry of being selfish all the time.. i shud do wad a teenager shud do now.. dun waste time.. yeahh!! jia you jia you..

No comments: