Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Yesterday dad woke up at 5 am.. 5.30am he woke me up.. so sleepy lar.. so blur when brushing teeth n bath.. we put all the praying stuff inside our car.. then we set off to grave yard.. so dark tat time.. scared scared.. bro n me start cleaning the area.. then my cousins n grandpa's bro arrived.. we start to arranged those praying stuff n started to pray.. after praying.. as usual.. after praying.. we go makan 'bah kut teh'.. at night.. cheah's relative all gather n hav dinner.. included all my cousins tat i nt really noe them well.. coz one year we oni saw each other once.. dun even noe wad is their name.. i oni noe one of my cousin sister.. shireen cheah.. i sit v her tat time.. she very friendly n i crap many v her..
Today i din go school.. but home alone at home.. dad, mum, bro n grandaunt go KL for lunch.. haha.. i nt goin.. coz i wan to sleep.. lol.. wednesday UB2 d.. muz gambateh in study liao.. ~^^~

No comments: