Monday, April 21, 2008

cham lor.. kena lecture by my dad when i show him my UB1 result.. he nt satisfy wif my addmath result.. coz i failed.. 29 marks.. aiks.. but i got 4 A's tis time.. he still nt happy.. kena lecture almost half an hour d.. luckilly my bro help me.. he trying to distract my dad by asking him sum question.. then tat time.. i straight away slip off.. run to my room.. phew.. thx to my bro.. aduii.. got no guts to show him my second monthly test result lar.. addmath got 38 marks oni.. gek hei ahhhh.. two more marks i can pass d lorrr.. mayb i really stupid in addmath.. hope my cousin will help me lor.. haiz.. marks marks marks.. come to me lorr.. i need u!! actually yesterday i got chance to go swim.. but unfortunately got sum personal problem.. take boleh pergi.. missed.. next saturday.. i sure wanna go.. no more silly excuses.. so long nvr go swim d.. miss the pool so muchiee.. haha.. sumore wad d ah.. let me think 1st.. ohya.. yesterday i belanja my cousin sister eat western food.. i ordered jumbo burger.. big n tasty.. btw.. we can say go pak toh lor.. coz two of us oni mah.. so romantic leh.. wahaha.. dun misunderstood anyway.. lol.. k lar.. tat's all lor..

No comments: