Thursday, April 10, 2008

Wat the heck.. doctor.. lawyer.. SO WAD.. will it become millionaire? i dun think so.. plz dun look down on other's ppl occupation pls.. u r not tat good anyway.. LAWYER.. lousy lawyer i had ever seen in my life.. i dun wan to mention who is tat.. but is the 1 i noe.. curse u for my life.. intertaint u.. juz to respect u as an older ppl.. doesn't mean tat u can look down on other ppl.. eventhough u r rich.. so wad.. don't even hav a sense of respectation.. geramnya.. SEI YAN TAO!! dun wan to see u for the rest of my life.. i will nt forgive u.. hmm!!!!
Back to my story today.. haha.. 1st day of exam.. chemi, addmath, pjk.. stressed.. chemi.. quite lancar.. wont fail.. addmath.. i dunoe.. when pjk paper.. Pn raj gave out the paper.. she call us to check the paper.. she say got many sheets.. then i straight away say loudly "many SHIT" kartiga, kayishah, hweai they all looking at me.. n laugh at me.. haha.. so embarrassing.. 1pm sharp bell rang.. thx u Pn Raj.. run go to bus.. sit n rest.. wahaha.. tomolo bio n sej leh.. takut lar.. i dun wan fail.. if nt my head very dangerous.. will kena chop off by my dad..!! anyway.. gambateh!! lol..

No comments: