Sunday, April 6, 2008

I woke up at about 8 sumthing in the morning.. mum they all juz came back from market.. buy many things for praying tomolo.. after havin my breakfast.. i help my mum to prepare n cut vege.. to do popiah for our lunch especially for my grandaunt.. i help my mum till 12 in the afternoon.. then eat lunch.. watch movie for a while.. too tired d.. tis few days nvr slept well.. then i go sleep.. cant believe i slept so long.. from 1 sumthing to 6 evening leh.. mum call me oni wake up.. i was so shock when i saw the time.. haha.. today is my cousins b'day.. we celebrate his b'day at my grandma in law's house which nearby our house.. walk oso can reach.. then i n my second bro walk there lor.. wah.. so many hao liao leh.. pizza.. kfc.. mc d.. fried noodles.. eat eat then watch movie.. my cousin bro which same age as me.. kena called my my grandaunt.. haha.. he is consulted by my grandaunt bout wad he gonna studied n wad he gonna do in the future.. really funny tat time.. i was sitting n hearing wad she said.. coz b4 tat.. my grandaunt had asked me bout tat thing.. n i answered it very sure n confident.. she ask me.. wad i'm goin to do after SPM n wad course i'm taking after tat.. then i told her tat i wan to be a pharmacist.. coz i interested in chemistry.. very funny is.. in cantonese pharmacist is called.. fa hok si (化学师).. my mum always call me as fa hok si while i doing housework.. but in the opposite meaning.. which do things very lalai.. then i will told my mum tat i memang will become a fa hok si in the future.. hehe.. she was laughing when i told her tat.. yeahh.. my ah yi buy RM50 of canteen day coupons from me involved my cousins.. cukup makan dah.. more than enough.. hehe.. so happy lar.. tat's all lar.. i goin to sleep ady.. it's 11pm sumthing now.. tomolo muz wake up early.. so.. bye bye.. nitez!!

No comments: