Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Pee

Today after school.. our uncle bus has broke down.. so we go home by uncle's car.. which 1 car is drived by his third son n another car is drived by uncle.. uncle's son fetch convent gang which is suzanne, emily, me n a primary school student.. inside the car.. shyan n me keep crap v uncle's son.. n the most funny thing is.. he dunoe the way how to go our home.. so we all need to lead him.. finally back i back my home savely.. thx to him anyway.. just step in home.. my dad call me guess wad has ah boy done.. then i say dunoe.. my dad told me tat ah boy open the cage outside on his own.. n slip in the house.. tat time my dad n mum are nt at home.. guess wad he had did.. he go around the house.. shit n pee on the floor at living room.. not oni tat.. he open my dad n mum's room door which din close properly.. n go in.. jump up n steps on my dad n mum's bed.. finally he had choose a right place to pee on.. he pee on my dad's pillow.. hahaha.. i was laughing till die when i heard my dad told me tat.. then i told my dad tat.. ah boy miss his smells.. so he pee on his pillow.. lol.. my mum agree wad i say.. haha..

No comments: