Friday, February 1, 2008

Surprise!!

Haha.. my bro's gf come back d.. really surprise leh.. after tuition.. my dad told me tat she is back from abudhabi.. wah.. i was like jumping up n down.. too happy d lah.. at night.. when i saw her.. she gave me a packet of sweets which she bought from abudahbi.. hehe.. whithin 1 day.. me n my third bro sudah 'kao tim' it.. geng leh.. aiks.. today at school.. so damn boring lah.. teacher all din come in the class.. haiz..i got ntg to do.. chin they all doin their homework.. left me.. T_T.. then i go help nasha to decorate our class's notice board.. at tat time.. shyan, chin nenek n see wen went to toilet.. when they come back.. chin told me tat shyan hugged by the indian girl.. wahaha.. we guess tat the indian girl admire shyan too long d.. suddenly cant tahan then go hug her.. haha.. tat time shyan is so angry lah.. suddenly kena hug by the indian tat she dunoe.. shyan cool down ya.. dun angry.. owh.. it's time for me to have my dinner..bye bye..

No comments: