Sunday, February 17, 2008

Around 3pm.. father ajak me n my third bro go to taman rakyat to do exercise.. i ask my bro whether he wan to play badminton or jogging.. i told him tat i wan to play badminton.. then he say ok.. so we play badminton lo.. b4 we go.. i pray so tat wont rain on tat time.. really lucky.. no rain.. hehe.. when we reach taman rakyat.. i n my bro started to play our badminton.. my bro's skill sudah merosot.. last time more geng.. coz his wrist injured last time.. haven fully recovered.. i gelar his injured wrist as 'ham ju shao' in cantonese.. every1 who heard i call him tat.. sure will laugh till stomache ache.. btw.. my skill improve d.. after my father teach me the service skill.. thx to my dad.. haha.. after 3 hours.. we all went back.. when reach home.. my stomache started to play drum.. i keep beg my dad so tat faster bring us out to hav dinner.. tat time my bro they all haven bath.. hav to wait for them sumore.. tat time i really cant tahan d.. i go take sum cracker n eat.. after they all kao tim everything.. then i call dad bring us to eat western food.. he really say can leh.. wah.. so happy la.. as usual.. to my favourite western food restaurant.. "denny".. haha.. i ordered pasta.. mummy say i very greedy.. coz my ownself ady got pasta.. but i still keep wanna try ppl's food.. my bro, mummy n dad's food.. all i hav tried.. i hope i can order all of them.. coz tat is so so so nice.. to all readers.. watch out ur saliva.. come out d..hehe.. kidding.. tat's all lo.. hav a nice day.. bye bye!!

No comments: