Sunday, March 9, 2008

Today really tired la.. from early in the morning.. mum called me.. she call me to help her to work for barisan nasional.. coz no1 of them noe how to use computer.. at 1st she call my third bro but my bro need to follow my dad to go pj for voting.. n grandpa called him to stay at pj for few days.. since he holiday for one months.. tuesday he will be back.. i wan him to be back earlier.. i wan challenge my badminton skill v him leh.. aiya.. back to my working story.. erm.. from 8 sumthing i woke up.. haven take my breakfast.. i ady go to sk kampong raja uda to do the voting works.. aiks.. at tat time.. too bz to do my comp work.. no time to eat.. i really hungry till i wan to faint d.. at last.. luckilly got time to eat d.. phew.. wah.. really hot la.. sit at there till so long.. sudah jadi ikan hangus.. wahaha.. i work till 5pm.. on the way go back home.. it rain heavilly.. feel like kena boom.. haix.. come back home.. second bro is cooking.. break record.. long time no see he cook d.. today he cook especially for his gf.. hehe.. i hope my holiday will fully filled with happiness.. yeah!!

No comments: