Friday, July 31, 2009

AGM

Yeah.. finally every of my club's agm has over.. for the post i've got.. i will try my best to do it very well.. though it is nt a high post.. but still.. i'll do my job.. woohoo~
Felt quite pressure before that.. coz joined too many clubs.. n hav diff task to do.. sumtimes even stay back at school to do until late back home.. moreover.. i had let my parents screw n they dont believe me that i've club things to do.. they even thought i'm playing.. haix.. no doubt that they're worrying that i cant cope up wif my studies wif joining those clubs.. this is wad my dad says.. "I don't care that i joined how many clubs.. most important u don't neglect ur studies.. make sure that u get good results n enter university".. i will do it~ dad!
Btw.. for the duration of doing my task.. diff types of feeling appear in me.. haha.. complicated and hard to descibe.. pressure?! happy?! sad?! cry?! confuse?! useless?! playing?! hahaha.. all kinds of feeling included..
Lastly.. i bet every1 of you heard wad is H1N1 right? Recently i got that many of my friends r sick n not feeling well.. T_T.. plus the weather is bad now.. to my friends.. drink more warm water n take good care of ur health.. to all seniors n friends.. gambateh in your studies.. get flying colours in ur STPM! yeah..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMI!
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!
THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!

No comments: