Thursday, July 2, 2009

I'm back for blogging.. recently quite busy because i've joined many clubs and permainan.. omg.. i dunoe whether i can handle all of it nt.. i hav 8 task to do nw.. some of it even clash wif other clubs.. hv to split myself into several pieces.. haha.. anyway.. i'll try my best to get along the activity.. why i join so much of club? um.. aiming for high post to get marks for my kokurikulum.. btw.. it's too much of competitors.. so it's hard.. i hope i can get high post la.. c my luck.. almost everyday hav to stay back at school until 3pm like that to attend for meeting n discust about our task.. n this is the way to learn how to corporate + communicate with others n diff giving ideas.. um.. ya.. talk about my class nw.. being closed wif my classmates when time goes.. they're frendly actually.. haha.. that's all for today la.. bye bye

No comments: