Monday, July 6, 2009

Early in the morning went school perhimpunan.. got called my pss group member to meet at library.. doing my kuiz stuff.. didnt attend class more than half day.. aikss.. walking around wit frens promoting our kuiz.. we promote in upper six n lower six.. waseh.. really hard lar... macam-macam questions n alasan comin from seniors mouth.. hav to be smart in replying them.. aiks.. most of the librarian support lar.. nt bad.. i just switch my place in front.. quite nice.. can see teacher clearly.. teacher got hw many tahi lalat i also can count.. haha..
Btw.. i hav been more close to my classmates.. n more close to high school.. close to lower six n upper six.. knew more frens.. learn more things.. kinda happy actually.. knew a bunch of good frens.. helping each other along.. hehe..
Being "wat" by my fren to go for prom night at prescott hotel.. organize by MTE.. omg.. RM30 lea.. aiksss.. hope my other frens goin lar.. accompany me.. haha
That's all~

No comments: