Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Heyah all.. quite a days didnt update my blog.. miss me? I know you didnt..lol
btw.. i've cut my beloved long hair.. short hair nw.. u will feel long hair nicer.. but i felt quite comfortable wif my short hair nw.. happy wif it of course.. been craving for movies these days.. 17 again and hannah montanah movie.. i want it.. but no chance.. sad case..
Holidays.. holy crap.. damn bored.. everyday sit at home on9.. do nothing.. drives me to read romance story book that my aunt gave last time.. no choice.. it's too bored..
I plan to clear my room tomorrow.. time is packed nw.. haha.. school is goin to reopen on monday.. i havent even complete my spider.. omg.. so tomorrow.. everything must be done.. fri tuition.. sat wash cars + swim.. sunday family dinner at pj! gosh.. so by tomorrow.. my own thing hav to be done..
Anyway! NOW, i'm starving.. goin to hav supper soon.. NO FOOD NO LIFE.. makan makan! hehe.. cya! muaks

No comments: