Saturday, June 20, 2009

20 June 09

Woke up early in the morning.. it's about 8.am.. i was wondering why still look so dark.. it's raining outside actually.. good weather .. cold and fresh after rain.. rain stopped at 11am.. went out wif my parent to hav lunch.. pandamaran chicken rice being selected! haha.. after eat dad drive us to near train station.. do sumthing.. then back home.. felt damn tired.. eye closing when started to chat wif frens.. aikss.. beh tahan.. meanwhile.. decide to go cut hair wif mum.. off we go to hairsalon.. cut again.. damn.. it's really short nw.. haha.. it's 6pm.. dinner time.. mum ask me whether wan eat wad.. then i offer to go jusco havin Mc D.. at 1st she refuse.. but dunoe wad make her change her mind.. haha.. reach jusco.. pass through Mc D.. mum say dont wan Mc D.. she want KFC.. i'm good girl mah.. follow her lor.. pass through adidas.. saw ex-colleagues.. ^U^.. Order---Eat---Whao.. really fully charge my stomache.. walk out.. wanted to go back d.. go to adidas crap wif them lor.. mum at gurdian.. bla bla.. back home.. cousin sister came.. chit-chating wif her a while.. she requested to go station 1 yam cha.. go lorrrr.. whoa.. damn crowded.. seems station 1 many fans wor.. haha.. settle down n order drinks.. lemon tea for my cousin.. hot chocolate for me.. play cards with cousin sister.. drink half way.. saw high school fren.. say hi to him.. after a while pulak.. saw high school committees.. i really "good luck" ahh.. damn.. one of the committee was looking at me.. i think he hoping me to wish him.. but too bad.. i'm nt that free to walk over there n wish him.. hope at school see him wont kena la har.. anyway.. overall it's good day.. except for those lame n stupid explaination that i need to do few days later when she came! WHY WHY WHY!? why lar? do i need to explain it? i dont think so.. this is my choice.. my future.. wad the hell u care.. nt seems like i dont wan to study.. nt seems like i dont care for my future.. can you or should call U ALL! just obey n support my CHOICE? can you? PLS! anyway.. i'll do it well~

No comments: