Thursday, June 18, 2009

4th day of orientation

Join club.. permainan.. unit beruniform.. we've join too many.. examples: bkb.. volleyball.. tennis.. perlancongan.. pengguna.. PBSM.. done with the kokurikulum thingy.. teacher's signature session.. went to my foster's class and find him out.. let some seniors sign then chiong to teachers d.. omg.. hell lots of place where teachers located man! so i've to run here run there with my foster.. wad teachers like us to do to get their signature? let me tell you now.. SING! no exception of course.. i sang~ dare to sing.. luckilly the teacher node her head when i singing.. support though~ happy.. haha.. btw.. my foster requested me to join kelab seni budaya.. he can giv me post.. yeah.. he really good lah.. thanks him~ all the way long he help me to take my sweets.. even teacher asked him.. y wan to take for me.. shud let me take mah.. he told teacher.. this is the chance to let him show his gentleman attitude.. teacher was like tio boom.. n he is on my side all the times when teachers came out with those funny question.. Um.. after all rain n thunder.. finished.. woohoo~ back to dewan.. same.. no time for recess.. ceramah again by those ex- high school form 6 students.. then pertandingan menyanyi lagu sekolah group by group.. then end of school.. we all stay back to practice the steps of our dance for the performance tomorrow.. tiring and sweats lot today.. haha.. back home about 4pm!~ alright.. that is all.. bye bye

No comments: