Monday, April 13, 2009

Wadeva it is.. let it be.. i dont care.. i will follow the time passes.. be myself enough.. talk about today's story.. early in the morning wake up.. watch 11.45 movie.. shinjuku incident wif ah nek n ah yao.. this time i very 'guai' eh! very quiet.. didnt disturb them when watching movie.. but turning back.. ah yao talk more than me! haha~ i win i win! huhu!!! omg~ i'm death.. after these three days.. ah nek goin to hong kong d.. left me n three "ma lat lou" my god.. three to one lea.. sure die till very cham d.. especially to the most SM n hamsap + one gay + one quite abnormal~ sei lor.. ah nek.. i hope when u're back i still alive.. namo~ anyway.. is kinda bored today.. wake up.. watch movie.. work.. eat.. toilet.. talk crap~ that's all! nothing else.. kinda bored to my life d.. but is only till this month.. so i hav to appreciate it now.. hehe.. so that wont regret next time.. ^^! or will meet sum of my colleagues at high school.. if i can in ler.. haha.. life goes on! i choose to be happy~ that's all! bye bye!

No comments: