Thursday, April 16, 2009

High Fever

Crap.. got fever.. yesterday work suddenly felt very cold.. n my face was warm.. ah joe say got "sumthing" beside me.. scared me.. haha.. my own also dunoe i fever ad.. until i went to vincci.. calleen told me that i'm havin fever.. coz my temperature is high.. damn.. i told ah nek.. but she say i'm normal.. so dont care ler.. more n more bu shuang that time.. i thought it was just too tired.. n my body is paining.. so went back home bath n straight away sleep d.. didnt eat at all.. waseh.. i'm burning that time.. beh tahan d.. went out of my room n told my mum.. my mum see me also got shocked.. my face is red.. n very very warm.. dad n mum fetch me to see doctor.. i dont even say a single words to doctor.. only dad talk.. dont feel like opening my mouth.. sienx.. temperature 38.5~ until today morning.. cant even got sleep at night.. dammit.. of course today didnt work.. take mc.. sorry to my colleague.. hav to work full day.. n i hope will recover in this two days.. need to work la dei.. haix.. that's all ler.. yah! bro is back tonight.. cant wait to see him d.. wahaha.. fever faster go away! bye bye to fever..

No comments: