Sunday, March 23, 2008

Cold.. keep raining nowaday.. Dad n mum go watch movie again without me.. coz yesterday i ady follow them.. today they wan 'yi yan sai kai' go 'pak toh'.. dump me alone at home.. but nvm.. tat time i oni realise tat i haven wash the photo for kerja amal.. then i try to ask my cousin sister.. whether wan go out jalan-jalan.. coz i wan to wash the photo.. then she say ok.. after tat we set off to klang parade.. my cousin belanja eat Mc D.. after makan.. we go to the photo shop.. wah.. they charge really expensive.. one photo RM1.. there got seven photo.. i have to pay RM7.. haiz.. pokai d.. muz wait half an hour oni can get the photo.. so we go jalan 1st lor.. walk half way.. i remembered tat see wen's b'day is around the corner.. we go to a dunoe wad it call.. toy or doll shop.. finally i had choosed a thing.. secret.. cant tell wad i bought.. haha.. i hope see wen will like it anyway.. i saw many nice shirt there leh.. feel like wanna buy.. but lack of money.. then my cousin buy her cosmetic thingy.. eyeliner i think.. cost RM90.. my cousin told me tat women's money very easy to be earned.. i agreed too.. after taking the photo.. we go buy ice-cream.. tis time my turn to belanja.. wahaha.. then we go watch children dancing contest.. while looking at the children dancing.. i keep laugh.. coz really cute.. i think for me.. i dun dare to keep swing my body in front of so many audience.. really 'pei fu' those children.. haha.. then we go back home n hav our dinner.. whenever i saw my mum.. i will ask her.. when my third bro come back from pj.. really missed him lar.. i ady 2 weeks nvr saw him.. i hope he will come back soon.. very boring without him.. no1 play v me n talk to me.. haiz..

No comments: