Friday, June 11, 2010

Confession to my bloggie

Hey.. steph's back.. it's HOLIDAY now.. but still schooling everyday.. TUITIONS~ busy life (exhausted).. mid-term just over not long.. have to study hard + smart.. i wanted to prove that i'm really putting effort in it and not playing around to someone.. ^^v
Furthermore.. attending to my grandma's bday on this sunday as a gathering v relatives n cousins.. it's been month i didnt see them since CNY.. included my grandparents.. after that may b goin back to malacca v parents for one week.. in order to meet my bro that back frm singapore on 17th june.. =)
Few more months to go.. study + friends + lifestyle + environment might have some changes after that.. that is wad i'm worrying since few years back.. decision is in my hand.. have to choose wisely and make sure i WONT REGRET!!! i dont wanna follow my last time's footsteps anymore..it truly left a bad impact on me =( so now.. have to appreciate every moments with friends now.. memories is the best solution.. xD
QUOTE :-
STUDY HARD & SMART + PLAY HARD = SUCCESS IN THE FUTURE /^o^\

No comments: