Monday, January 14, 2008

Early in the morning.. i had started to do my homeworks.. wow.. i almost take half day to finish my bio, moral, chemistry, physic homeworks.. left EST i haven print.. when i wanted to print it.. my bro oni tell me tat printer no ink T_T.. kena boom.. tat time i was really mad.. feel like wan to 'shang tian tang' d.. luckilly angel shyan on9..hehe.. then i ask her to help me print.. phew.. thx shyan so muchiee.. btw.. i go eat hao liao.. *seafood*.. thx to my dad.. he had order crab for me.. especially for me leh.. proud gila.. wahaha.. tomorrow school day again.. i hope Pn Yuslindah.. our math teacher come back as soon as possible to teach us math.. if not my ujian bulanan sure will fail.. then my dad will kill me.. i aim 4 A's for my ujian bulanan.. then i got a mp4.. i hope i can do it.. GAMBATEH.. tat's all for today.. bye bye..

No comments: