Saturday, January 19, 2008

Happy Birthday to Jay Chou.. haha.. Today chemistry time.. we draw graph bout rate of reaction.. Pn Norlidah say my graph is not smooth enough.. then she erased my graph n she draw all over again for me.. wah.. tis is the smoothest graph i've ever seen.. muz learn from her.. then pjk time.. yi chien has brought badminton racket.. she ajak us to play together.. we double up which me n shyan one group.. hweai n yi chien one group.. wow.. chien memang school team la.. her arm really got strengh to smash the ball.. but my skill oso not bad la.. wahaha.. but now my arm is paining.. long time nvr exercise d.. T_T.. tomorrow sumore got merentas desa.. need to run 5.8km.. die.. btw.. i finally got my money for merdeka day.. RM100.. happy leh.. plan to use tat money to buy my new year clothes.. hehe.. bye bye.. gambateh for life ^^.. study.. study..

No comments: