Friday, March 11, 2011

Hey~

Hey~ firstly i would like to inform that i'm officially back to klang for a period of time for working purpose..all my aim now is money money money $$$!!!
The story begins like tht -- back to klang for taking stpm result previously.. do passport then went to Hatyai for my long hoped vacation (it takes four days three nights~ one night sleep at bus) I'm havin high fever on my second night of my trip.. but recovered day after~ Thx to mum n my relatives who take care of me so well ^^ umm.. i bought a lots of stuff there & visits a lot of nice places & eat a lot a lot.. lolx
Back frm Hatyai -- continue with my cousin brother's bachelor night.. at night we went to neway chiung k idea of my cousiesss~ felt happy and prosperous tht night~ enjoy.. laugh n sing! Out of sudden~ (cut the craps)
Parents back to malacca.. me left over klang to find job and i found it~I nw recently working at JOS (Jardine Onesolution), kelana jaya~ quite a big company.. and i'm just a lil office girl in it~ work content included "ta chap"~ haha.. hav to deal v those paper work -- stocks-- phone~ anyway i'm still new there and haven't learn all the jobs~ then after threemonths of working there.. plan to become a "fai cai" at home again~ lolx.. so nw hav to hardwork to find money~ hehe!

No comments: