Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Lifes~

Sunday (23/8/09)
-Senior's mp
-Bbq at regensi condo
-I'm alone at home doing pudding and "guo dong"
-Around 11am.. yun chin + me went out makan
-Come back my home then pack all my stuffs straight away go to chin's home
-Even slept at her home
-4.30pm wake up and prepared to go
-We set off from chin's house about 5++pm
-We reach there earlier
-Lepak at centro for a while
-Then we went to the place for bbq.. do some cleaning there
-Haha.. that place very romantic la.. lols
-After all had arrived.. started to bbq
-Many food lea.. woohoo~
-Ohyah.. 1st time try the bbq marshmellow.. DAMN nice! hahha
-Kinda fun
-We play till 12am++
-Reach home about 1am++ wif chin (kinda scared)
-Chin overnight at my home coz i alone~ (thanks)


Monday (24/8/09)
-Most tiring day
-Woke up 8am early in the morning (terpaksa)
-Gotta duty as librarian
-Arranging books.. processing books.. (half asleep while doin it)
-After duty we havin practice on dance for senior's mp.. lead by kiann ann
-Dance till very high lor
-Haha.. Chin taught me drive.. school got space for me to practice.. wahaha.. no doubt i'm the learner.. my leg never leave the breaking system! haha.. keep on break when i drive.. scared accident happen


Following days
~I wanted to rest.. havin slight headache.. dont know wad happen.. ^U^
~Tuition of course
~Happy days~ wahahahhaa

No comments: